Electric Stimulation Therapy
"Electric Stimulation Therapy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Application of electric current in treatment without the generation of perceptible heat. It includes electric stimulation of nerves or muscles, passage of current into the body, or use of interrupted current of low intensity to raise the detection threshold of the skin to pain.
|Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Therapeutic Electrical Stimulation
- Electrical Stimulation, Therapeutic
- Stimulation, Therapeutic Electrical
- Therapeutic Electric Stimulation
- Electric Stimulation, Therapeutic
- Stimulation, Therapeutic Electric
- Electrical Stimulation Therapy
- Stimulation Therapy, Electrical
- Therapy, Electrical Stimulation
- Therapy, Electric Stimulation
- Stimulation Therapy, Electric
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Electric Stimulation Therapy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Electric Stimulation Therapy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Electric Stimulation Therapy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Electric Stimulation Therapy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.